Falcon Cluster Announcement
You’re Next Training Mission Starts in 3,2,1…
As a member of the Infiniscope network, you get access to our leading-edge digital design tools. Our widget-based platform makes it easy to design adaptive learning experiences to meet the unique needs of each learner; no special skills required. And best of all, it’s free!
Join us on Sept 10th, 17th and 24th @ 3:30 PDT as we show you how to use these tools to modify existing experiences, incorporate NASA visualizations, and even build experiences from the ground up. These web-based digital learning experiences are appropriate for all ages and can be used in either formal or informal learning environments.
Here’s an Overview:
Part 1: In this introduction, we’ll focus on modifying existing experiences. You’ll learn how to:
- Change text, customize feedback, and add images
- Incorporate NASA visualizations
- Build questions around visualizations to make them adaptive
Part 2: We’ll dive deeper into adaptivity.
- What does it mean?
- Why do we do it?
- How can you use it in your experience?
Part 3: We’ll take your lesson live.
- Activating your lesson
- Creating classes and enrolling students
- Using analytics to interpret teaching and learning data.