Join the Community
The Infiniscope Community empowers educators of all kinds to collaborate and create innovative, educational experiences that meet the needs of learners of all ages. To achieve this goal, we wish to grow a community of educators that embrace educational technology as a tool to engage learners in their personal learning journey.
Joining the community gives you full access to a library of purposefully-designed digital learning experiences, stand-alone simulations, and tools to create and customize your own digital lessons, tutorials, and assessments.
- More digital content! Members have access to all of the Infiniscope content, tools, training, and resources.
- Engage learners in a whole new way with custom simulations and interactives from our visualization library.
- Design your own virtual tours with Infiniscope's tour creator, TourIt!
- Create your own digital lessons, tutorials, and assessments or simplify modify existing content.
- Add adaptive feedback and pathways to guide your learners and fill in knowledge gaps.
- Enroll students in lessons or courses and track progress.
- Connect with educators through Infiniscope-hosted events, workshops, and social platforms.
- Learn about opportunities to engage in NASA science and collaborate on upcoming projects.
- Expand your knowledge with professional development around place-based pedagogy and best practices for digital learning.
- Learn to create your own digital content with authoring workshops.
- Work with other educators creating content to share with the community.
- Identify NASA resources to embed in your learning experience to engage learners.
Join now to get started for FREE!