2. you know how to login
3. you know how to find a lesson page through the view educator resources button
1. Choose "Enroll to get started".
2. Choose the first button "I don't have an LMS or I use Google Classroom."
3. Set up your course section by adding a Title, Start date and End date.
🔥HOT TIP #1🔥
4. Once you've setup your course section, you will view the section overview page. Scroll until you reach the section titled "Manage" and select the option to "Invite Students".
5. You will then be asked how long you want the link for enrollment to be available. After you've made the selection, a link will be generated that you will share with your students. From here, students will create an account to gain access to your section once it opens.